Here is where you have the opportunity to read the best bookmakers reviews provided by us. In this section, we are going to rate various betting sites, both the best and the worst. If you need a detailed review of an operator listed on this site, just make sure to click on the links provided below. You can also have a look at the complete reviews list we have put together for you to get an idea of the best bookies reviews, and check what the different ratings mean here.
What do Review Ratings Mean in Betting
Here We’re giving you a detailed explanation of the main rates for the best bookmaker reviews:
- 10 Rated – if a site is 10 rated, it means that this is the best place where you can bet on sports and have fun.
- 9 Rated – if a site is 9 rated, it means that you are dealing with a bookmaker of superb quality, although it is not as good as the best of the best, namely A+ Rated.
- 8 Rated – if a site gets 8 rate, it means that the operator is worthwhile. However, there are still some things to improve on the site, or it may be that the bookie’s reputation is not as good as it should be.
- 7 Rated – if a site is 7 rated, it generally means that it simply doesn’t have all of the features that a top-quality bookmaker does. There also might be some risk for punters.
- 6 Rated – if a site is 6 rated, it probably lacks some bonuses, promotions and features. It’s still safe to bet on it.
- 5 Rated – if you come across a site that is 5 rated, it means that you won’t find any bonuses or promotions on it.
- 4 Rated – If a site is 4 rated, it means that it used to cut off bettors or it messed around with their cash in the past. This type of sites usually has a good reputation, though.
- 1-3 Rated – If you see a betting site which has been 1-3 rated, you should steer clear of it. You don’t want to deal with scams for sure.
|n/a||n/a||n/a||9.7 /10||Bet365 ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£10||£0.1||9.6 /10||GentingBet ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£0.1||9.3 /10||888Sport ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£2||9.0 /10||Betfair ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£20||£0.01||8.8 /10||StanJames ReviewJoin Now|
* T&C’s apply. Click on Join Now for details.
Bookmakers Reviews That Aren’t Included in the Table
Although we do our best to add as many bookies as we can to this list, unfortunately, we cannot include every single website that exists online. Plus, our intention is to list only the operators that are rated 8-10. So, you should probably think twice before you begin placing any kind of bets on a site that was not mentioned on this webpage.
In truth, it really isn’t worth the risk to make deposits on a site whose rating is lower than 8-10. Hence, if you intend to join an operator that is not on the list provided above, it is probably better to steer clear of it – for your peace of mind and security.
However, if you think that a betting site is worth adding to that list – say, you have bet on it and you know it is worthwhile – or if you believe there is a mistake or misunderstanding with some of the bookmakers reviews, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and explain the situation. Feel free to send an email using our contact form.
How To Decide Which Bookmaker is the Best for You?
It does not matter what you like to bet on, it could be tennis, casino, football, golf, greyhounds or horse racing, you will find the sportsbook for you. Here at Top Rated Betting Sites, we will help you choose the proper one for you with our unbiased and detailed bookie reviews.
When you are setting up an online betting account, you will find that there are a lot of advantages. It does not matter if it is your first or online bookie or not, you might not be aware of some of the benefits that we have listed below. Our reviews will tell you which bookmakers offer these crucial features:
- The availability to be able to wager online through your mobile device wherever and whenever you like.
- The opportunity to get more competitive odds. You are able to get better ones online than in your favourite bookie’s shop, and you can even compare various online bookies.
- When you sign up with a new bookie, you can take advantage of welcome bonuses. They come in different variations including enhanced odds, deposit matching offers and free bets.
- Every bookmaker has their own unique exclusive promotions and betting features that are only available online. This means that you will not be able to find them in their local shops.
- The number of betting markets that are available to satisfy everyone’s needs. It does not matter if you prefer betting on sports, slots or casino.
If you rush in to claim your welcome bonus, from one of the listed operators, you can click any of the quick links in the right part of the rankings on this page, and you will be able to claim them almost instantly.
If you have some spare time, we advise you to read through our bookies’ reviews very carefully. We can provide you with all of the information that you might need to make a well-informed decision. You can use the ratings to your advantage and decide which is the best bookie for you. Moreover, you can make sure that you are fully aware of the most important parts of the Terms and Conditions before you decide to sign up since we cover those too.
Gambling Online Can be a Shady Business
While there are many licensed operators on a global scale, not all of them are trustworthy, and the business is unregulated. As a whole, the gambling industry can be very shady, and you need to be careful. Today, anyone could design a website and provide online betting services. Truth be told, you can easily get a white label for less than £10,000 no matter who you are, and then it is just a matter of time before you make things work. Not only are there unlicensed operators, but some of them will pay other sites to promote their business. Unsurprisingly, the owners of these sites readily accept those payments and publish misleading information and positive bookmaker reviews about these operators.
Like we said, the industry is not so well regulated, but there are a number of trustworthy options for you. There are betting sites where it is safe to place bets, and you are sure to get your winnings. For your convenience, we provide a rating guide with the best sportsbook reviews. As long as you go with operators that are rated A, you don’t have to worry about your cash because it will be in a safe place.
Why Should You Trust The Reviews This Website Provides?
Indeed, you can find a plethora or websites that come up with ratings or bookmaker reviews about various bookies. And like we mentioned above, some of these sites provide biased reviews to coax users into visiting those bookmakers’ websites. We can assure you that at our site the ratings are not influenced by the money we get paid and are completely unbiased. Here’s a Note from our Editor:
All the ratings and top bookmakers reviews that are part of this website belong to the editor whose name along with some personal details used to be provided on the About page. However, We’ve had to remove all of the information about him because of the unscrupulousness of some bookmakers whom we reviewed here.
For over ten years I personally have been dedicated to online gambling. I have both played professional poker and placed bets online on sports. I’m well aware of the things that a site needs in order to be rated A because I have been betting since 2006 and it’s fair to say that I have extensive experience in this field. Therefore I’ve included a betting guide. We promise that we will always recommend operators that we have checked and used. We will never try to persuade you to bet on sites which aren’t reliable. We still bet online, so you can be sure that if We’re not using a site, then you’d better not do so either.
Are the Ratings on This Site Different From the Rest Online?
Yes. When it comes to the best bookmakers reviews, what you will read here will probably be a little different from what exists on the Internet. Like I said, we will not accept payments to change our ratings. In truth, we rate sites based on our experience – We have been in this business for a long time – and/or the complaints we have been sent via email.
Note that just because there are certain sites that change their ratings because they have been paid to do so, it does not mean that all of the bookmaker review sites are dishonest, except mine. On the contrary, there are other portals that suggest unbiased ratings. My point is that you can trust our reviews 100%. We strongly recommend you get in touch with us using the Contact page should you experience a problem with any of the recommended bookmakers.
And now, you might be wondering whether we get paid by bookmakers to review them. The truth is, we do. One of the purposes of this site is to make a profit out of the best bookmakers reviews. However, we can assure you that we always go above and beyond to provide unbiased reviews and ratings. We actually take pride in the honest recommendations we make, but, of course, we also need to make a living to support our families.
Other portals would also review operators that are not available on our website. If you are wondering why it is so, let us tell you that this is a UK website, which means that it mostly focuses on UK betting sites, so USA-oriented operators are not so common on our page. In fact, the Department of Justice (DOJ) is currently investigating a whole host of online bookmakers in the USA; so, you can see why We’re not willing to promote those operators. Our intention is to help you get your hands on the best bookmakers in Europe, including the UK so that your money is well spent.
If you are looking for the best sportsbook reviews for great apps, do not hesitate to check the app section.
The editor of this site is a trader and professional sports bettor online. He has more than 10 years of experience in this industry, having worked for top betting sites like Bet365, William Hill and Ladbrokes.
- Bookmakers Track Your Every Move – How to Get Around (From an Industry Insider)
- Free Bets – Clean up as Bookies Meet their Match ( Beating the Bookmakers Without Risk