Betdaq Review tells about a UK sportsbook operated by Ladbrokes International that also offers an online betting exchange platform run by Exchange Platform Solutions. It works seamlessly presenting smaller risk to punters. The company is one of the most popular betting exchanges on the web which can only be outrivalled by that of Betfair. A wide range of sports are covered and there are plenty of bonuses too. The following Betdaq review will cover everything that you, as a bettor, need to know about the site, from Betdaq commission charges to customer care service, user experience, and markets. Take a good look.
- Name: Betdaq
- Format of odds: EU, UK, US
- Currencies: GBP, EUR, USD
- Read mobile review
- Visa MasterCard Paypal
Bonus up to:
- Rating: 2.0 /10
- Not Recommended!
|100%||£200||£0.1||9.7 /10||Bet365 ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£10||£0.1||9.6 /10||GentingBet ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£0.1||9.3 /10||888Sport ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£2||9.0 /10||Betfair ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£20||£0.01||8.8 /10||StanJames ReviewJoin Now|
Details about the Operator
- Name: Betdaq
- Website: http://www.betdaq.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0870 1781 021
- Fax: 353 1 673 3396
- Live chat: Yes
- Customer Support: 24/7
- Address: Global Betting Exchange Limited, IFSC House, Custom House Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Licence: Yes (by the by the Government of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commission)
- Licence number: RGL No. 010 and No. 1611
Design and User Experience
The site of Betdaq UK is designed well. It contains a lot of information, but everything has its place and you can find your way around easily. On the top of every page, you can see shortcuts to the most important destinations such as Promotions, Mobile, Sports Pools, Virtuals, and Exchange. The predominant colour is white with a few purple accents.
Opening an account at Betdaq UK is a simple process in which you should enter a few details about you. There is no way you get this wrong. You should know that one of the steps of the registration process involves entering a promo code for one of the welcome bonuses. We will tell you more about that in the other sections of our review.
Overall, the site loads quickly. You can read tonnes of information about the different sections. For instance, the promotional page lists all of the bonuses that run on the site and provides all the details regarding the terms and conditions. The Help Centre is another go-to area, especially if you are new to the site and you need assistance with something. You can read the FAQ section. If you are concerned about something, use the contact details provided in this section to get in touch with a member of the staff and have your problems solved.
When it comes to market selection, Betdaq Review is not as diligent as other sportsbooks, yet they offer different markets to choose from. The quantity may not be impressive, but for a bookie of this kind, they are doing well.
- Here are the markets: Ice Hockey, golf, soccer, rugby league, GAA, Formula One, greyhound racing, tennis, rugby union, MMA, boxing, American football, horse racing, basketball, darts, and cricket.
- Like we said, the market selection is not astonishing, but the good thing is that aside from these markets, there also are some special bets every now and then, from who will be the X Factor winner to who will be the BBC Sports Personality.
On with our Betdaq review, let us talk about the live betting section. Since Betdaq is a betting exchange, it offers customers the opportunity to lay and back wagers in-play. You can choose from a list of markets, and when you click on any of them, you will be taken to a place where you can make your selections and choose your odds.
One of the disadvantages of the market and in-play selections at Betdaq UK is that liquidity is not the best. You can find better options at other sportsbooks, Betfair in particular.
Promotions of Betdaq Review
You can see all the ongoing bonuses on the promotional page of Betdaq UK. Let us take a look at the current promotions on the site.
- Welcome offer – At the moment of writing our review, there are two bonuses for newcomers. In order to claim either of them, you need to have yourself registered on the site. It is a very easy thing to do. Just follow the instructions, and you will be fine. At some point of your registration, you will be prompted to enter a promo code. This is where you need to fill in FB2515. To unlock the bonus, you need to earn 4 Betdaq Commission points. One point is given for each £/€25($40) you bet (it does not matter if you win or lose). Overall, you need to wager a total of £/€100 ($160) to qualify for the promotion. Once you complete the requirements, you will be rewarded with a free bet worth of £25. There are certain terms and conditions that you need to be familiar with in order to use the bonus right. We suggest you take a look at them beforehand.
- The other welcome offer at Betdaq UK is a 50% refund. It can be claimed by entering the BDQHALF promo code at the time of opening an account. The bonus works like so: you will be refunded 50% of any commission you had to pay within the first 90 days of registration. There are certain requirements for this offer too, so don’t forget to familiarise yourself with them before you enter the promotional code.
- The offers do not seem to be very tempting considering the harsh terms and conditions they come with. However, you can always choose not to claim the bonuses, so the decision is all up to you.
- 0% Commission – This is a promotion that applies to the English Premier League. Any bets placed on such games are charged 0% Betdaq commission.
How to Fund Your Account and Withdraw Your Winnings
Further on in our Betdaq review, we cover payment options. After you finish the registration process, you can deposit funds into your newly-created account using a multitude of methods. These will not come as a surprise to you if you are a regular at the UK betting sites.
You can pay using debit and credit cards such as Maestro, VISA Credit, VISA Electron/Debit, Solo, Delta, MasterCard Credit, and Laser. When it comes to e-wallets, you can count on Skrill, PayPal and Neteller, as well as Paysafecard. Plus, you can make deposits and withdrawals using cheques and bank transfers.
Note that if you use a debit card, Betdaq review does not incur any charges. The same thing does not apply to credit cards, though. You will be charged a small fee, the purpose of which is to cover the transaction costs. When it comes to these two methods, you are at liberty to deposit a maximum of £/€/$5,000 per day.
The methods described above take a few hours or days to transfer funds from your gambling account bank to your personal balance. When it comes to deposits, they are instantaneously processed and there are no wait times. It is only bank transfers that may take a few hours or days to appear in your gambling account. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts at Betdaq UK are £10.
As you can see, there are a variety of options in terms of making monetary transactions. You are not limited to just a couple of methods. This means you can choose the one you like the most. If you happen to have multiple accounts at e-wallets or if you own a few debit or credit cards, that’s even better. That way you can pay using a different method every time.
Another important thing to factor in before you open an account through the Betdaq review is the commission customers must pay when they generate profits on the site. The Betdaq commission only applies to winnings, not losses. It is based on the net profits in a market. The rate begins at 5%. The good thing is that you can lower this to make it 2% based on the quantity of wagers you have matched.
Customer Support and Security
Their customer support is amazing. The agents are very responsive and kind. They work in a professional manner and always go to great lengths to solve your problems. They can be contacted by phone, via email or using the live chat option. All of these can be found in the Help Centre of the site. You can also send your query using an online form. The section offers a search bar so that you can type in a specific question instead of rummaging through the numerous answers. Speaking of that, there is a FAQ where the most popular questions are given thorough answers so that you do not have to contact the Betdaq UK team every time. The representatives are available by phone 24/7. It is advisable to refer to the Help Centre every time something connected to the site is eating you.
As for security, there should be no doubt that the operator has gone above and beyond to protect your personal and financial details and give you peace of mind when navigating the site. All customer funds are held by a non-operating company and a trust company as well.
Since the company behind the Betdaq review is operated by Ladbrokes International, it is worth noting that Ladbrokes is regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar. Hence, you can navigate the site all you can and use the features as much as you want safe in the knowledge that you will be paid out all your winnings and that all the odds and betting options will be fair.
The company also manifests social responsibility by working closely with a few third-party organisations and companies such as Educational Resources and Training, The National Association for Gambling Care, and GamCare. The latter is a UK charity dedicated to helping people who have problem gambling by providing free counselling, support, advice and information to those who need it.
The purpose of our Betdaq review is to point out the operator’s features, advantages and disadvantages. Taking into consideration all of the things we said about it, we think the company is very decent. The betting exchange is good. In terms of liquidity, things are not so charming, but this is only because the customer base on the site is still not so big. This means that there are not many backers and layers, which in turn means that the options for some events may be inadequate. Of course, there are other aspects about the operator that can make up for this inconvenience.
We do not think that the welcome offers will be satisfactory to some punters, but at least the charges are small, and the bonus itself is tempting enough. Everybody has different tastes and keeping that in mind we assume that some people find it appealing. Don’t just take our word for it, go ahead and explore it on your own. The only way to find out whether it can accommodate your needs is to give it a try yourself, see whether it can do better than other companies according to your very own list of requirements.
Articles to Read
- Addicks Kitted out as They Reveal new Bespoke Kit (25th Anniversary of Valley Return)
- Ladbrokes Seals Coverage Deal with the Racing Partnership (Growing Betting on British Racing)