TopRatedBettingSites.co.uk has a zero tolerance policy regarding spamming and unsolicited emails. Whether you email us or subscribe to receive our newsletter, we will NEVER sell, rent, or share you email address with any 3rd parties.
What is Spam?
Spam is commercial emails or unsolicited bulk email, which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam can be labeled as intrusive, irrelevant or even offensive.
On the contrary, emails sent to a willing mailing list subscriber, or any legitimate personal or business emails, which are commonly anticipated, are the opposite of spam.
TopRatedBettingSites.co.uk communicates with its members by means of emailing. Members are offered to subscribe to the mailing list in order to receive news, promotions offers, and other important information. Community members who prefer not to receive these emails are still able to accept the sites Terms and use our service. Members can opt-in or opt-out of the mailing list at any time they wish.
Laws Pertaining to Spam
In consideration that TopRatedBettingSites.co.uk visitors are from all over the world, and that Spam laws change from country to country, our anti-spam policy and practices maintain the highest standards worldwide.
TopRatedBettingSites.co.uk DOES NOT practice the following Spam activities:
- Use of false headers, or other false information as the sender of the email, or to hide the true origin of the email sender.
- Unauthorized use of a third party’s domain name without its permission to make it appear that the third party was the sender of the email.
- Use of any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
- Disclose or sell its mailing lists to third parties.
- Purchase email lists – all of the subscribers of the site have opted-in.
Rights You Grant To Us
Personal Information You authorise us to: Collect, retain and update the details provided by you when you visit the website, and any other personal information you provide to us whether directly or through your use of the third parties. That personal information is used for any purpose in connection with us providing, maintaining, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services connected with the Services or other telecommunications, technology or e-commerce products or services. of the third party websites.