You are about to read our comprehensive Winner Sports review– a recent addition to the sports betting world. The company appears to be one of the most promising gambling portals across the globe. It claims its mission is to create winners, hence the name of the bookmaker. There is plenty to read and explore on the site. There are numerous options when it comes to betting, funding your account and cashing out. There also are multiple currencies, a great customer support, numerous bonuses and what not. You cannot go wrong signing up at Winner Sports and becoming one of the winners, as they promise. Before you navigate to their site, check out our review to see what they are up to.
- Name: Winner Sports
- Format of odds: EU, UK, US
- Currencies: GBP, EUR, USD
- Read mobile review
- Visa MasterCard Paypal
Bonus up to:
- Winner Sports
- Rating: 2.0 /10
- Not Recommended!
|100%||£200||£0.1||9.7 /10||Bet365 ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£10||£0.1||9.6 /10||GentingBet ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£0.1||9.3 /10||888Sport ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£30||£2||9.0 /10||Betfair ReviewJoin Now|
|100%||£20||£0.01||8.8 /10||StanJames ReviewJoin Now|
Details about Winner Sport
- Name: Winner Sport
- Website: http://sports-portal.winner.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone:+63-2-756-7876 (international calls), +44-808-1203-498 (UK toll-free)
- Live Chat:Yes
- Customer Support: 24/7
- Address: Makati Post Office, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Philippines, P.O. Box 2642
- Licence: Yes (by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC)
Winner Sports has a simple design with interesting graphics. There is plenty if information on all pages, but the good thing is that it is never overwhelming. The texts are written very clearly. The site is easy to navigate. The pages load fast. The most important sections are displayed on the top where they are easy to see. Right atop of the page, there is also the Log in button. Next to it is the Register button in case you do not have an account with the WinnerSports and want to open one.
The Home page only contains information about the welcome bonus and prompts users to register themselves on the site for a chance to be treated to a variety of giveaways. All you need to fill in is your date of birth, email address, first and last names, and gender. You are recommended to read the terms and conditions before you click on the “Register now” button.
At some point of you being a registered member at Winner, you will be prompted to verify your account. For the purpose, you will need to send in proof of your address (postal code, country, city, town, number, and street), and an official ID, such a passport or an identity card. There is a “Verify My Account” button on the site, which you can find under “Payment Options”. You will be asked to upload your documents on the site. Don’t worry, Sports Winner uses SSL encryption due to which the data you transfer from your computer (browser) to the site is securely encrypted and protected. Should you encounter any issues throughout the process, do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the customer care team.
Winner Sports is engaged on social media. This is one of the fewest gambling portals that have presence on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+ at the same time. If you follow them on these sites, you can get updates about anything that is going on right now on the site. Plus, if you do that, you will be able to communicate with other punters and check out what they think about the bookie.
Winner Sports Mobile Platform
Sports Winner is aware that people are constantly on the go, running errands, holding meetings, doing sports, shopping, and driving or commuting to work. This is why they offer a mobile platform that is compatible with different devices. Thanks to it you do not need a computer in order to access the features on the site.
The WinnerSports mobile version, which was specifically created for the purpose, can be accessed by typing mobile.winner.co.uk into your gadget’s browser. The design will fit perfectly any screen size, as it is very adaptable. The platform requires few clicks to get started and do whatever you want to do on Winner Sports. Whether you are stuck in traffic, at a shop, in a bar, in the waiting room, or at work, the mobile-friendly site will enable you to log in to your account whenever you wish and from any location, place bets, follow statistics, and do anything correlated with the site.
Promotions and Bonus System
Take a look at the various giveaways you can claim at the site of Sports Winner.
- Welcome Bonus – The sign-up offer is available to all new members. In order to claim it, you need to fund your account with at least £10. You need to place a bet on at least even odds (2.00) or higher and equal to 19.00 (18/1). You will receive a bonus in the form of a free WinnerSports, which will match your deposit with up to £50. Mind you that deposits made with Skrill or Neteller do not count towards receiving the bonus. Once you are credited a free bet, you must use it within seven days of receipt, else it will expire.
- Golf Free Bet – Winner give away free bets of up to £25 if the golf player you backed with an outright bet, finishes second or third. We all know that crushing feeling of narrowly missing out an outcome. If you use this operator, you can avoid that. Note that the free bet will be available to use on an event that is bound to happen the week after you receive it. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of this bonus before you use it.
- Mobile Loyalty Free Bets – If you regularly bet using your mobile phone, you can take advantage of Winner’s loyalty free bets. Every time you place 20 x £10 wagers using your mobile on in-play Darts/ Snooker/ NHL/ MLB/ NBA/ NFL/ Tennis/ Football or pre-match betting on Racing, you will receive a £10 free bet. You need to bet at odds of 2.00 (evens) or up. Certain terms and conditions apply to this offer. Acquaint yourself with them before you claim this bonus.
- Points Loyalty Programme – Aside from the ongoing giveaways, there is also a loyalty system at Winner, which gives you the opportunity to allocate points and redeem bonuses every time you move up one of the seven levels. Here is how it works: you get one point for each £4.5 Single Sports bet gives; each £2 Multiple Sports bet; as well as each £12 Casino bet. Please note that the Loyalty Programme is available across the sportsbook and the casino; however, Bingo and Poker games do not count towards collecting points. This system allows you to win up to £2,100. To get there, you need to accumulate 120,000 points.
There are many other ongoing and short-term giveaways available at Winner Sports. Do not forget to take a look at their promotional page to find more information about the giveaways that are of interest to you.
Markets and Odds
We can say that the market coverage on the site is extensive. Check out the markets available at this bookie:
Football, cycling, baseball, Australian Rules football, American football, volleyball, snooker, Rugby League, MMA, Ice hockey, greyhounds, Entertainment, cricket, basketball, tennis, politics, horse racing, golf, boxing, Rugby Union, handball, darts, and motor-sports.
The market coverage of WinnerSports is fantastic and there is something for everyone. The sports are listed on the left side of the page, and when you click on any of them, you can read the rules of the given game.
The odds at Winner are displayed in the fractional format. If you are accustomed to using another odds format, you can personalise this feature. It requires a couple of clicks. The overall profit margin of the sportsbook is 4.6%. As you know, the smaller it is, the bigger payouts there are. The average profit margin for baseball, for example, is 3.9%, and that for tennis is 5.8%.
How to Fund Your Account and Cash out Your Winnings
There is a range of ways to make money transfers to and from Winner Sports. If you want to know the truth, the operator uses local payment companies in a number of countries such as Australia, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Austria, Canada, Great Britain, Poland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Germany and others. This is why you can make deposits and withdrawals using not only the standard payment methods (debit and credit cards, and e-wallets), but also a number of local payment providers that are available in your country.
Deposits at Winner Sports can be made using the following options: Diners Club International, MasterCard, VISA, Neteller, Instadebit, Electron Delta, POLi, Ukash, Paysafecard, eKonto, Skrill, Webmoney, Multibanco, EPS, Boleto Bancario, Ideal, Teleingreso, Euteller, Entropay, Internet Banking, Click2Pay, Abaqoos, Santander, Moneta.ru, Instant Bank Gluepay, and much more.
Withdrawals can be made using the following options: Neteller, Webmoney, MasterCard, VISA, Click2Pay, Entropay, bank transfers, ECO, ClickandBuy, and Instadebit.
Most of the deposit options on Winner Sports are instant. When it comes to waiting times regarding withdrawals, it depends on the method you go for. Generally speaking, it may take a few days before the money appears in your balance.
The following currencies are available at WinnerSports: Swedish Kronor (SEK), United States Dollars (USD), UK Pounds (GBP), South African Rand (ZAR), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Australian Dollars (AUD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Euros (EUR), Danish Kroner (DKK), and Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
Customer Support and Security
Winner Sports’ customer support is here to assist you with any questions or issues you might be having. The agents are at your disposal round the clock. You can ask them for help with depositing and withdrawing funds, opening an account and any other query that you may have. There are four ways of contacting the team: via fax, email, live chat and by phone. In order to use the live chat feature, you must be a registered member of the site. Before you reach a Sports Winner agent, you are advised to read the FAQ section under the Help menu. It offers a range of answers about account verification, cashing out, free bets, account problems, and more. What is more, there is even a glossary under the Help section, which contains definitions for some of the popular terms in sports betting.
The security at Winner is another area where the company has done its best to ensure peace of mind for its customers. SSL protocol is used to keep all inbound and outgoing information safe and away from prying eyes. As we mentioned above, the operator is licensed by Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission and has its headquarters situated in The Philippines. The Commission applies standards of compliance that have been recognised internationally. Its objective is to effectively regulate and supervise the financial services sector in Antigua and Barbuda where Sports Winner operates. This indicates that the bookmaker is trustworthy and all its gambling activity is legal and fair.
At the end of our Winner Sports review, you should learn about the countries that do not have access to the bookmaker. Take a look.
Estonia, Jamaica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Guyana, USA and its territories, The Philippines, Spain, Montserrat, France and its territories, Bulgaria, Belgium, Antigua and Barbuda, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Hong Kong, Saint Lucia, Republic of Serbia, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Libya, Israel, Denmark, China, Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Netherlands Antilles, Italy, Greece, Cuba, Barbados, Syria, Macau, Cyprus, Belize, Sudan, Haiti, and Dominica.
And this is the end of our Winner Sports review. We hope that the information presented above has given you enough to chew on. The operator is still new to this niche, as compared to other sportsbooks, but they seem to be doing pretty well and, hopefully, this is just the beginning of their career.